Digital Project Manager - XR
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We are looking for an accomplished and capable Digital Project Manager to focus on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality. This individual will be responsible for managing the delivery of XR (Extended Reality) work for our clients. You will also be managing pursuit efforts and initiatives for this service line. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining our delivery processes for XR projects.
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2017, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for delivering innovative new digital products and interactive experiences to the world.
- Manage the project lifecycle of XR project production from start to finish using Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Oversee the planning and execution of projects, team resourcing, and production schedules.
- Have a confident grasp of current hardware, software and platform trends in the XR market.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams (design, animation, video, Unity and Unreal development); build and maintain valuable internal relationships.
- Ensure project details are accurately reflected in Mutual Mobile business systems.
- Communicate project information (e.g. status, budget, risks, issues, dependencies) to clients.
- Develop and maintain all project artifacts, including project charters, status reports, project plans, issue logs and change orders, etc.
- Contribute to defining the scope of the project with the project team, client, and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years relevant project management experience in an Agile environment. Scrum experience or ScrumMaster training is a plus.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills. Game development experience is a plus.
- Ability to put productive ideas into action, plan accordingly, and work with a team and client stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and work in a cross functional team environment.
- Solid understanding of production and post-production workflows, budgeting & resource planning.
- Possess a strong blend of business and technology skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional project management and multitasking skills, patience, and passion.
- Be an experienced emerging Technology enthusiast.
- Readiness to take initiative, motivate others, and set direction and tempo for projects in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful experiences and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We won’t subject you to our current systems and processes - we would love it if instead you would help to improve them. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of Android projects with many different types of people.
Mutual Mobile History