As an iOS Engineer at Mutual Mobile, you'll contribute towards creating technical designs, writing user stories, and grooming the backlog of projects. You'll own medium to large tasks and see them through to completion. You'll have the opportunity to lead small projects which will include understanding scope, estimation and breakdown of work, team assignments and delivering high quality software. You'll be a part of the delivery team and have close interaction with customer representatives for the duration of the project. You'll be completely responsible for the on-time delivery of the technical component owned in the solution, and apply Agile development practices for project delivery with minimal oversight.
You'll excel at this job if:
- You have 3+ years of iOS development experience
- You have good knowledge of Swift and software design patterns
- You have extensive experience of working with Core Data, Adaptive Layouts and Core Animation
- You have extensive experience of working with RESTful APIs
- You have experience of using third-party libraries and APIs
- You enjoy performing performance optimizations, finding and fixing memory leaks
- You like working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have published high-quality apps in the App Store
- You have published or contributed to open-source libraries
- You love the idea of working on cross-functional teams: you'll work in close quarters with your fellow designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers every step of the way.
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.