Mutual Mobile is searching for an exceptional Recruiter to expand the team and shape the next evolution of our talent strategy. This is not a regular routine, so you will need to be flexible and fearless. Most importantly, you will need to establish yourself as a thought leader on everything recruiting at Mutual Mobile.
As a Recruiter, here's what you can do at Mutual Mobile:
- Be a Relationship Guru: Build and maintain positive internal and external relationships. You will build trust with your Hiring Managers, be known as a great collaborator by your peers, and maintain the highest integrity with your candidates.
- Be a Maker: Create and employ progressive recruiting techniques to identify, attract, evaluate, and hire the best candidates. You are Marketing, Sales, Delivery & HR all in one. You know the recruiting cycle from end to end and will be able to deliver results.
- Be an Ambassador: Actively represent Mutual Mobile’s values and organization to everyone you meet. Whether via email, telephone or face to face, you are responsible for getting people excited about MM now and in the future by ensuring they have a positive experience.
- Be a Team Player: Know that when you are in the startup world, no task is too high or too low. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. The phrase “That's not my job” is not part of your vocabulary.
- Be Accountable: Much of recruitment involves documentation, data, and metrics, but you know this already. You will maintain the highest degree of ATS accuracy and be able to interpret the data produced by our ATS. You know how to take this data and turn it into results.
What we'd like to see:
- 2-3 years of prior experience working as a Recruiter for a technology company or startup.
- Proven ability to source a pipeline of qualified and available candidates across multiple job disciplines and focuses.
- Natural curiosity for emerging technology and employing the latest recruiting trends.
- A passion for everything recruitment.
- Positive attitude.
You’ll love working here if you like the idea of becoming a master of finding potential and seeing it grow. This is not a company defined by silos or rules. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue great ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We won’t subject you to our current systems and processes - we would love it if instead you would help to improve them. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning -- so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.