Digital Project Manager - VR/AR
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We are looking for an accomplished and capable Digital Project Manager who is focused on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality. This individual will be responsible for managing the delivery of VR work for our clients. You will also be managing pursuit efforts and initiatives for this service line. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining our delivery processes for VR projects.
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2017, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for delivering innovative new digital products and interactive experiences to the world.
- Manage the project lifecycle of VR project production from start to finish
- Define our delivery process for VR while also overseeing the planning and execution of projects, team resourcing, and production schedules
- Have a confident grasp of current hardware, software and platform trends in the VR market
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams (design, animation, video, Unity and Unreal development), build and maintain valuable internal relationships
- Ensure project details are accurately reflected in Mutual Mobile business systems
- Interface with clients to communicate project information (i.e. status, budget, risks, issues, dependencies)
- Develop and maintain all project artifacts including project charters, status reports, project plans, issue logs and change orders, etc.
- Contribute to defining the scope of the project with the project team, client, and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree and 5+ years relevant experience digital product production.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills, game development experiences is a plus
- Highly organized - enjoys logistics and planning
- Familiarity with JIRA is a big plus, but not required
- Ability to put productive ideas into action and plan accordingly, and work with a team and client stakeholders
- Ability to lead and work in a cross functional team environment
- Solid understanding of production and post-production workflows, budgeting & resource planning
- Possess a strong blend of business and technology skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management and multitasking skills, patience, and passion
- Be an experienced emerging Technology enthusiast
- Motivated, self-starter and experience working in a startup environment
- Technical background a plus (i.e. programming and scripting experience)
- Only local candidates will be considered.
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Mutual Mobile History