Mutual Mobile is searching for a motivated Recruiting Coordinator to expand the team and shape the next evolution of our talent strategy. This is not a regular routine, so you will need to be flexible and fearless.
Here at Mutual Mobile, we have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with Android, iOS, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation.
We are growing fast, and the right person for this role will have enormous hustle and be passionate about giving a great candidate experience to the Austin's most talented designers, engineers, developers etc...
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Mutual Mobile, here is what you’ll do:
- Active Candidate sourcing
- Serve as the super-user and primary point of contact for our ATS (Workable) and external/internal databases
- Be first contact, and main point of contact throughout interview process for each candidate
- Schedule phone screens, phone interviews, and onsite interviews
- Make sure recruitment operations run smoothly
- Provide timely responses and excellent candidate experience
- Understand job requirements for each opening
- Participate in networking forums, public events, and other activities that help strengthen the Mutual Mobile employment brand
- Create and send out offer letters
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and exercise discretion with sensitive data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate tactfully and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated customer service experience in a high volume work environment with internal or external customers
- Minimum of 1 year in a professional, administrative role supporting recruitment
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in recruiting.
- Passion for people and finding talent that will help business thrive
You’ll love working here if you like the idea of becoming a master of finding potential and seeing it grow. This is not a company defined by silos or rules. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue great ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We won’t subject you to our current systems and processes - we would love it if instead you would help to improve them. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning -- so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.