Are design sessions your favorite? Have you built websites just for fun? Do you spend your free time sketching artwork? Do you love crafting millennial web apps with seamless user experience?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then come join us! Mutual Mobile is looking for Web Designers to join the team.
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with Android, iOS, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation.
As a Web Designer, here’s what you will do at Mutual Mobile:
- Understand the broad user experience and business goals in order to elegantly solve design challenges.
- Concept creative ideas with the project team.
- Developing unique design concepts across a variety of visual styles
- Present design ideas both internally with design peers, project teams, as well as externally with clients to justify your design decisions.
- Executing designs based on a client’s established style guidelines
- Actualizing VDs into HTML/CSS templates where needed
- Participating in visual design presentations for both existing accounts as well as business development pitches
- Work with project management to set clear expectations with scope of work, deliverables and timeline estimates.
- Perform QA on implemented design, and report visual bugs into our system.
- Cut UI assets as needed and provide developers design specification support as needed.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc.
- You have experience using a version control system like Git
- You have knowledge of web UI libraries like Polymer/JQuery
- Can work with CSS Preprocessors like LESS or SASS
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.