Full Stack - Engineer
Why work with us? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as Disney, Audi, Under Armour and Google come to us for our deep experience in mobile — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
As a Full-Stack Engineer at Mutual Mobile, you'll contribute towards creating technical designs on projects. You'll own medium to large tasks and see them through to completion. You'll be a part of the delivery team and have close interaction with customers for the duration of the project. You'll be completely responsible for the on-time delivery of the technical component owned in the solution, and apply Agile development practices for project delivery.
You’ll excel in this position if:
- You have at least 2 years of professional backend / front-end development
- You love writing code
- You have experience of working on multiple programming languages like Java, JS, Python, etc and software stacks like .NET, MEAN, etc
- You can code deliverables such as RESTful APIs and front-end (like highly polished UIs, animations, and transitions) components
- You have knowledge of Angular / Bootstrap / Polymer
- You have experience of working with platforms like AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc.
- You have knowledge of databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- You have an eye for good UI/UX
- You have a track record to build high-quality applications
- You know how to find and fix performance issues
- You love to learn new things and experiment
- You’re a kind, pragmatic communicator with knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.