Senior Front-End Engineer
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We are growing rapidly and currently looking for a professional and motivated Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2017, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
Your role at Mutual Mobile:
- Provide technical leadership. In addition to working independently on development tasks, you can expect frequent engineering collaboration (part of this is mentoring junior engineers). You are comfortable offering/sticking to timelines for development tasks.
- Cross-discipline collaboration. Design and engineering coexist best side-by-side, so you’ll work with designers (visual, experiential) -- not just on technical feasibility but on creative possibilities. Beyond working with design and software engineers, you are equally comfortable working with project managers and QA engineers.
- Integrate with external APIs & build with frameworks. You've worked with REST APIs (or real-time services like Firebase) and are comfortable with the full request-response lifecycle. You've formed opinions on the quality of server-side frameworks (in addition to front-end libraries/frameworks), and integrating said frameworks is not new to you.
- Proven full-stack experience
- Demonstrated success building with React/React Native
- Strong command of agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience debugging on iOS/Android
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Mutual Mobile History