Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We are growing rapidly and currently looking for a professional and motivated QA Engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2017, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
As a QA Engineer at Mutual Mobile, you’ll ensure the success of our mobile applications. You’ll demand a high standard for excellence as you build and execute test cases. You’ll collaborate with brilliant designers and developers to ensure our products are fully tested and working perfectly. You’ll think outside of the box as you automate the testing process using test harnesses and automated test tools.
- Organize and manage QA efforts for a project
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of QA Engineers on a project
- Advocate for QA needs and quality processes on a cross functional team
- Provide thought leadership and make contributions to continually improve the QA department
To be a successful QA Engineer, you will need experience with:
- Multiple types of testing and techniques: functional testing, regression testing, smoke testing, exploratory testing
- Defect management: detailed bug reporting, tracking and managing
- Planning test efforts for projects: evaluate project, develop test strategy & test plans
- Using test tools
- Test case management systems
- Defect tracking systems
- Build delivery tools
- Agile Development - iterative development, scrum framework, kanban framework
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Mutual Mobile History