Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and is looking for a Visual Designer to join the team! We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with Android, iOS, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation.
As a Visual Designer for Mutual Mobile you will be part of a team supporting Client Products, Business Development and Marketing teams to come up with best in class design collaborating with Project Management, Development and QA teams to execute on that design.
As a Visual Designer, here’s what you will do at Mutual Mobile:
- Understand the broad user experience and business goals in order to elegantly solve design challenges.
- Concept creative ideas with the project team.
- Developing unique design concepts across a variety of visual styles
- Present design ideas both internally with design peers, project teams, as well as externally with clients to justify your design decisions.
- Executing designs based on a client’s established style guidelines
- Participating in visual design presentations for both existing accounts as well as business development pitches
- Work with project management to set clear expectations with scope of work, deliverables and timeline estimates.
- Perform QA on implemented design, and report visual bugs into our system.
- Cut UI assets as needed and provide developers design specification support as needed.
Who you are & what you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of interactive, visual design experience (preferably in an agency)
- Strong problem solving skills and conceptual thinking
- Enough technical experience to comfortably express and react to the technical and user interface limits of mobile and touch interfaces
- Expert level knowledge of relevant industry tools
- Expert Communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to present your work and rationale to the team
- Skill to work autonomously under tight deadlines
- Driven to set standards for the look and feel of large, industry-leading mobile applications
- Unyielding passion for creating the best mobile products in the industry
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products and experiences. Clients such as Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile and emerging technology strategy that provides strong business value to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You will love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We hire smart people who love learning new technologies, so you will be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Mutual Mobile History